Saturday, September 21, 2002
1. going home or leaving
2. the rain
4. time wasted/time passing
5. the atmosphere/sky
8. being alone
9. friends going/friends leaving
10. wanting to be something
Friday, September 20, 2002
1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people?
I think so. I usually call friends up and end up talking about heppy memories (which is pathetic!). I'm usually the one who keeps up with what's happening to people so I can update others about them (even more pathetic actually!).
2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
I like to use the phone. I love e-mail too. As for meeting people in person, I only do that with people I like.
3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?
I used to have the works: AOL, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, and some other thing whose name I currently can't remember. Now I only use ICQ and I use it sparingly.
4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?
Most of them live nearby but I never get to see them because I'm busy with school and work.
5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"?
I think it depends on who the person we're talking about is. I'm always in the "out of sight, out of mind" mode about people at work, not because I hate them but because I see them everyday as it is and I think it's a bit too much to still be thinking about them when I'm elsewhere. I'm in the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" mode with the friends I made in college. Mostly though, I'm an "out of sight, out of mind" person because I'm not the sentimental and caring type.
Thursday, September 19, 2002
PS, if you saw a lunatic running toward Shangri-La yesterday at about 6:00 pm, that was me.
Wednesday, September 18, 2002
Read the review here.
Monday, September 16, 2002
© WHO CARES ABOUT COPYRIGHT? Please ask me though before you use my stuff. Linking is free.