Thursday, September 26, 2002
It's an online journal.
Wednesday, September 25, 2002
Need I say more?
Please say this isn't true.
Tuesday, September 24, 2002
I recently covered a ribbon-cutting ceremony for an exhibit. Because of last-minute arguments between me and the digital camera, this was all I was able to take.
Wait 'til my boss sees this.
Monday, September 23, 2002
1. Write my paper for my Legal Theory class.
2. Study for my Legal Theory finals this Saturday.
3. Digest 70++ cases for my Property class.
4. Digest 20++ cases for Constitutional Law 1
5. Submit 4 projects for my Legal Bibliography class.
Love me a little and maybe I'll invest some love into my work too.
Sunday, September 22, 2002
1. I just hate DH Lawrence.
2. The first ten pages of Moby Dick always puts me to sleep. I've been trying to read it for this but I haven't gotten past page 10.
3. I don't understand Thomas Pynchon and I think he's full of crap.
4. And I haven't read anything by Shakespeare all the way to the end.
© WHO CARES ABOUT COPYRIGHT? Please ask me though before you use my stuff. Linking is free.